Use these links to record attendance for NSL classes each week. Students may complete the entire form once each week, or complete sections throughout the week. All attendance records for each week are due by 8:30 a.m. Friday.
DO NOT RECORD ATTENDANCE FOR CLASSES THAT HAVE NOT YET TAKEN PLACE. ANY ATTENDANCE RECORDED PRIOR TO THE END OF A CLASS PERIOD WILL BE COUNTED AS AN ABSENCE.
Do not mark any attendance for a class you are not enrolled in.
- All attendance questions must be emailed to Attendance@NSL.law. Failure to do so will delay any response or action.
- Do not email the office if you did not submit your attendance by the deadline unless there are extreme extenuating circumstances.
- Attendance must be submitted online using the form no later than 8:30 a.m. each Friday for that week. Students may not enter attendance prior to the completion of any class.
- Any discrepancy between SONIS attendance records and what you believe your attendance should be must be supported by a confirmation email from your online attendance submission. Include your full name, year in school, and specific classes with course numbers you wish to clarify. Allow at least 10 days for SONIS records to reflect attendance submissions.
- You may enter all your attendance for the week at one time, or do each class or night individually. A confirmation reply email will be sent immediately for each submission and any attendance questions must be accompanied by the confirmation email. If you have any problems with the submission form or confirmation email, they must be emailed to Attendance@nsl.law PRIOR to 8:30 a.m. on Friday for that week’s attendance.
- Students have reported that some phones do not support the attendance submission form. If you do not get a confirmation email, try another device.
- There is a spot to indicate “did not attend” for each class. While it is not required, the School recommends you make a selection for each class to be sure you did not omit any attendance records. Do not fill out any attendance for any class that you are not enrolled in.
- Any class that does not have an attendance indicated will be considered an absence.
- Students must complete their own attendance records.
- Failure to abide by any of the attendance rules is subject to review under the Honor Code.
- There is a separate link for the elective classes. If you are taking any elective, you will fill out two attendance forms each week.