Thank you for your dedication to the School and continuing your legal education during these extraordinary circumstances. The School and faculty appreciated your willingness to adapt your routine. A few updates as we learn more and plan ahead:
- The school building is closed to everyone except faculty and staff on an as-required basis.
- At this point, expect the remainder of this year’s classes to be conducted through online recordings.
- Exams will be held as scheduled, but may include alternatives for taking them. More information will be shared soon.
- Trials for clinical and trial practice classes will be rescheduled for a later date. If you are enrolled in one of those classes, more detailed information will be sent directly to you.
- If the current situation has affected your ability to pay tuition on time, please contact the office to make alternate arrangements.
Specifically for 4L students:
- The Board of Law Examiners has updated information on their website regarding bar exam registration. At this time, the NCBE has not made any changes regarding administration of the bar exam.
- Please order your caps and gowns by the April 10 deadline.
- The School does not plan to cancel graduation. However, if the School is unable to hold graduation as scheduled, an alternate date for the graduation ceremony will be announced.