In accordance with Nashville’s Roadmap for Reopening, Nashville School of Law has entered Phase 2 of our own reopening plan.
NSL Phase 2, which will continue through at least June 7, allows the following activities:
- Use of the library for students, faculty, and any alumni studying for the July or October bar exam.
- Social distancing restrictions are in place.
- Study rooms are not available for use.
- Gatherings of up to 25 people, wearing masks, and social distanced – this includes classes, which will begin June 1.
- Visits to review tests or conduct other administrative business (no appointment needed for routine tasks).
- The library will be open standard hours – Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.; Friday-Sunday, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- The administrative offices are open Monday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- All visitors must access the building via the library lobby doors.
- If you are ill, please do not come to the school. This includes a temperature over 100.3, chills, vomiting, cough, etc.
All visitors are required to undergo screening and wear a mask at all times in the building.