Registration for the 2021 Summer Session Electives will open Monday, February 15.
Tuition will be $600 per credit and must be paid in full to secure a spot in a class. All classes are one-credit electives. Classes begin the week of June 7 and will conclude the week of July 12. Final exams will be the week of July 19.
All summer classes are one credit and meet from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. for five weeks, then meet 6:30 p.m. – 8:20 p.m. the final,. sixth week. A final exam, if required, is held the seventh week.
- Meets Mondays starting at 6:30 p.m. on June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, and 12. The July 12 class will meet from 6:30 – 8:20 p.m.
- A final exam, if offered, will be July 19.
- Meets Wednesdays starting at 6:30 p.m. on June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, and 14. The July 14 class will meet from 6:30 – 8:20 p.m.
- A final exam, if offered, will be July 21.
- Meets Thursdays starting at 6:30 p.m. on June 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, and 15. The July 15 class will meet from 6:30 – 8:20 p.m.
- A final exam, if offered, will be July 22.
Click on the class and professor names above for more details about each course. Registration will be available through Sonis starting February 15 and ends February 25. Class size is limited to 50 students and students must be current on tuition to register if they have not made arrangements with the office. If payment is not received by 5:30 p.m. CST February 25, students forfeit their spot in the course and it will be offered to any student on the waiting list.
If a class is full and you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please email Beth McDonald
Book lists will be available in May.
For attendance purposes, students may miss only one night of classes. Each night of the first five weeks counts as two class periods. NSL intends to offer all summer classes in person and require in-person attendance unless local, state, or national health guidelines or mandates warrant a change to online learning options.
Please note the $600 tuition per credit is for summer classes only. Tuition for fall 2021 is yet to be determined.